Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank You District One Voters--We Won!!

The 2010 Campaign for Escambia County School Board, District 1, is officially over. The results from tonight's primary election are in:


Jeff Bergosh 6,157 66.30 %

Luke Keller 2,205 23.75 %

D. Hosea Pittman 924 9.95 %



First of all, I thank God for all of his blessings. I thank my family and my friends for all of their support during this campaign. I am also extremely grateful to those who have contributed menetarily--without funds it is extremely difficult to run a successful campaign.

To the voters of district one who have spoken and humbled me this evening by electing me to another term on the board--- thank you. I am truly honored to serve you.

I'll take tonight to celebrate and enjoy this victory with my family and close friends; Tomorrow, I get right back to work with my counterparts on the board and the district leadership team to addresss the numerous challenges we face in the months and years ahead.

Thank you all, God Bless America, and goodnight!

No comments:

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1