Here are the topics that will be discussed at a special meeting this Thursday, October 13th at 3:00 PM at room 160 of the Hall Center.
1) Video Streaming of School Board Meetings - Jeff Bergosh (5 minutes)
2) Protocol for Questioning of Students on School Property by Law
Enforcement - Jeff Bergosh (5 minutes)
3) Scenarios Regarding Various District Insurance Plans - Jeff Bergosh (10 minutes)
4) Half Cent Sales Tax Reallocation for District-wide Programs - Jeff Bergosh (5 minutes)
5) Update on Foundation for Excellence - Gerald W. Boone (5 minutes)
6) Update on Transportation Issues for N. B. Cook Elementary - Linda Moultrie (5 minutes)
7) IPad Issues - Bill Slayton (5 minutes)
8) Proper Protocol for Informing Parents of Incidents Involving Their
Child's School - Bill Slayton (5 minutes)
9) Funds for Advertisement for Adult Education Classes for District - Bill Slayton (5 minutes)
I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory.