Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WOW! Take a Look at The Video "Flythrough" Rendering of the Soon to Be Constructed D1 Bellview Library!



This video, above, walks the viewer through a rendering of what we believe the Bellview Library will look like once completed.  This project is moving forward, stay tuned for the groundbreaking in late summer.

Wow--it is going to be something else!  I can't wait for this to open!!

Thanks to Director Todd Humble and his staff for forwarding this to me and for all the hard work going into getting this project moving.

Expected completion, 2021.








****(NOTE: the video has no music---- so just imagine a favorite, catchy tune playing while you watch.  for me-
I think "My Own Worst Enemy" by the band LIT would sound very cool played behind this video 😀

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be a great addition to District 1. Thanks for supporting this project!!

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg

Anonymous said...

Cool.

Bookworm said...

Wow! A libarry! I hope theirs a sidewalk folks can use to walk there. With street lights and handrails. I'm so happy we have this in d1. It will be grate to have a place to learn and read and meat people.

Maker Todd said...

https://youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1