Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Thursday, April 14, 2016

HB 7029 Becomes Law

It's kind of like this  "One small step for man (and this one individual conservative school board member), one giant leap for mankind (and conservative school board members throughout Florida!)


That is how huge this is to me......



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your right on this issue. I'm afraid we will end up with a really big mess with these policies. Of course, I still believe that this is the conservative move to eventually privatize schools. But, we shall see if this actually improves our schools or drops them further behind. I do fear a lot of top Escambia students will leave our system, and drop us even further behind area!

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1