Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Atta-Boys for the Merlin Road Drainage Project

It has been a long time coming, but the Merlin Road Drainage project in District 1 is wrapping up and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive!

Multiple Residents of the Merlin Road portion of District 1 have expressed thanks for the recently-completed road project there..


We are constantly working projects like this one throughout the county--it is really satisfying to see them completed and even more rewarding to hear how the positive changes make communities better.

Here is a sample of the emails I am receiving on the Merlin Road improvements.


Commissioner Bergosh
Just wanted to send you a note and thank you for the work on Merlin Road. This subdivision has been completely changed. New sidewalks, new curbs, landscaping and reworking the road. I couldn't be happier. The deeper ditches and new drainage work should take care of the water problems we had in the past. The icing on the cake is the two additional speed bumps. I think they are working. It seems like people are slowing down. Please pass to everyone involved in this project my sincere gratitude.




Commissioner Bergosh and Mr. Williams,
I am a resident and property owner in Tarklin Oaks subdivision.  I wanted to take a minuted to write to each of you to express my thankfulness for the work on the Merlin Road water drainage issue.  Though my home was never in danger of the problem with water, my neighbors were and we are are very thankful for the professional work of our county workers and Chavers construction company,
The work and efforts the employees of this company have expended over the past few months have been outstanding!  I can't say enough to express how impressed I am with this company and it's employees.  I do hope this company will continue to bid on county projects.!
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1