Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Monday, May 28, 2018

On 1370 WCOA this Morning



....and the discussion was all about being thankful that the County was fully prepared for tropical storm Alberto--a system that has subsequently moved away from Escambia County...

We discussed the procedures by which the County can make an emergency declaration in order to allow the County Administrator the flexibility to make decisions and purchases that would otherwise be outside of or over his limits absent a BCC vote.

I expressed my thanks to all of the county staff that worked over the weekend to insure that the county was as prepared as possible for the storm--regardless of the strength or precise area of landfall.

Asked if I had anything else I wanted to discuss on this Memorial Day--I also expressed my sincere thanks for all the men and women who have served in the Military of the United States, particularly those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to keep our Country free.

Listen to the podcast of the show here.

No comments:

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1