I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Lots of Issues Discussed Today at our Coffee With the Commissioner Event
We had a great turnout this morning for our monthly "Coffee with the Commissioner" event.
Many very good topics were discussed, to include:
1. Traffic, and traffic signalization
2. Growth, and managing the growth in District 1
3. Need for more sidewalks and bike paths
4. Need for builders to build and provide sidewalks when they build new subdivisions
5. Some neighborhood specific issues
6. County's road crews and ensuring ROW areas are properly maintained
7. Beach leases and the Fee-Simple bill
You can watch the facebook live video of the event here