Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Sunday, April 7, 2024

Letter from Bender........491 Valid Petitions Verified!


 

Yesterday afternoon, after a particularly productive day visiting with D1 voters face to face, door to door, I received a letter from the office of Supervisor of Elections Robert Bender.

Of the 511 petitions I turned in two weeks back---491 of them were signature verified as bonafide, valid petitions which allows me to qualify for addition to the ballot without paying the $5,500 qualifying fee.

Thanks again to the D1 voters for their overwhelming support by allowing me to quickly collect all of my petitions, nearly two months ahead of the deadline.

Thank you, D1!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ecw not going to like this. 😂 Bunch of elected wanna be philosophers. Appreciate what’s being done in D1, a bunch of us do.

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1