Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following :








Saturday, May 11, 2024

Another Big Endorsement?




I am posting this picture for about 15 or 16 “friends” on one particular Facebook site. I’m sure they will have a field day with it. They will say I should be investigated for damaging a local business with an inferior campaign sign. They will demand an investigation. At least one guy might even send a letter to the Governor. To which I will simply  say, the wind brought me this free advertising and endorsement from a national chain! And in honor of the wind giving me so much free advertising at a super busy McDonald’s I will today enjoy for lunch a delicious chocolate milkshake a double quarter pounder with cheese, French  fries and an apple turnover for the free solid that McDonald’s has given me here.  I know this meal will cost me between $25 and $26 but I’ll bring $30 just in case Biden‘s inflation has made it even more costly.  (I would thank the Hamburgler and Grimmace— however they were canceled in 1995 and 2002 respectively for political correctness’ sake…..and the burger clown supports a different candidate whom he’s desperately and unsuccessfully trying to make smile 😃)



(This post is a parody.)


Political advertisement paid for and approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, For Escambia County Commission District 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a clown 🤡 would actually endorse you

Jeff Bergosh said...

Oh, hey there Alex. (Anon 7:46). Pay closer attention....the burger clown is endorsing your guy, you know, the one who marches around with a scowl on his face while he tries to figure out why his message gets zero traction even with his own personal clowns walking around with him trying to prop him up. Figure it out, and enjoy your life in the crucible....LOL

Anonymous said...

I post anonymously because I do support Bergosh. I just want good progress on OLF 8 and beulah master plan. Please make beulah special. Beulah can be the greatest and nicest neighborhood in escambia county. In fact it can be even nicer than gulf breeze. All I care about it Bergosh sticking up for us little people , and maintaining the character of beulah. I would want to see more horse trails, multi use paths, and more bikeable and walkable neighborhoods. Let’s slow down nine mile over here and let’s make beulah, the village of beulah. After all, if Bergosh doesn’t see this for us Beulah folks, we have the strength to either use our vote or incorporate into the village of beulah.

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is the way to do it. Now is the time to pressure our commission to give us that town center, tennis courts, and stick to the DPZ plan. We want OLF 8 sold before the election