Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following :








Monday, May 27, 2024

I'll be the 7:00AM Leadoff Guest Tomorrow Morning on Real News with Rick Outzen on AM 1370 WCOA

I'll be on the area's best morning drive news program, Real News with Rick Outzen, tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM.


Once again I have been asked to be the leadoff guest on the area's best, most listened to, most influential, and most trusted morning drive news talk program, "Real News with Rick Outzen" on 1370 WCOA.

I'll be on tomorrow discussing the "No True Bill" finding by the Grand Jury that concludes any investigation into me for the alleged Sunshine Law violation my political opponents have inappropriately lodged against me  to further their own political ambitions.  

I look forward to discussing that---- and the other very concerning development which will likely result in investigations by the Florida Division of Ethics on the improper/illegal discussion of Grand Jury schedules, testimony, and topics.  This confidential, statutorily secret information was put out, publicly, by folks who ought to know better than that but who are using information gained by way of their position to benefit themselves and othersand to damage me politically.

It will be an interesting conversation--tune in live at 7:00AM or catch the podcast here once Rick publishes it.

No comments: