Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following :








Tuesday, July 9, 2024

I'll be on "Real News with Rick Outzen" Tomorrow Morning at 7:30 to Recap BCC Budget Meeting

I've been invited, once again, to appear on the area's best, most trusted, accurate, and listened-to morning drive news talk program--Real News with Rick Outzen on the station with the area's best top to bottom lineup of talent--AM 1370 WCOA

I've been asked to appear at 7:30  on tomorrow morning's "Real News with Rick Outzen" on 1370 WCOA.

We will be discussing Tuesday's BCC Budget meeting and any other relevant topics.

Tune in live at 7:30, or catch the podcast here.

No comments: