Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following :








Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Next District 1 Townhall Meeting: THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT---6:00 in Perdido at Perdido Bay United Methodist Church



We will host our next District 1 Town Hall Meeting in Perdido at The Perdido Bay United Methodist Church on Innerarity Pointe Drive on Wednesday, August 7th from 6:00-8:00 PM.

The discussion will focus on current, planned, and upcoming infrastructure projects in this fast growing area of D1 and Escambia County.

Staff from every relevant department will be in attendance and available to answer questions.

I will answer questions and make myself available for any question(s) from any citizen present.

Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One week from the post is Tuesday 8/6 but I believe I heard you say at the commissioner's meeting that the Town Hall is Wednesday. Could you please post the date? Appreciate.

Alice Hurst Neal said...

Yes, I'd like to know the correct day/date as well.

Jeff Bergosh said...

The town hall will be this Wednesday evening, August 7th, from 6:00-8:00 at the Perdido Bay United Methodist Church.