Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Retraction Requested of the PNJ

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit piece? Good grief. How about the truth? Karma is a bitch. Hopefully you will get what has been long coming to you.

Jeff Bergosh said...

5:30--Are you kidding me or what? it is a hit piece, plain and simple. And to what are you referring that I will get "what has long been coming to me?" What the hell does that mean? I think you have skipped a few medicine doses or are losing track of reality. I am the commissioner (and before that the school board member) who has lived in the crucible under an electron microscope for the last 18 years as a locally-elected constitutional officer. Filling out financial disclosures, running in primary elections and general elections and also going door to door in each election to thousands of citizens directly, winning elections, Uncovering and reporting wrongdoing, and working to make this community where I grew up and where I raised my family a better place. I'm also 18 years in and not one ethics complaint because I follow the rules and I do my job. So your veiled threat is misplaced. I think you have me confused for the other guy, that former commissioner and his lackey secretary, the ones who's D2 office sustained more ethics complaints, constituent complaints, federal and state lawsuits than any office in the history of this county. The office which had a commissioner who was recommended for removal from office for his sustained ethics violations. Yeah, that guy. Make sure you NEVER get D1 and the work we do mixed up with what that guy and his boy did. No comparison, he's gone from office (thankfully) fighting lawsuits and continuing ethics complaints-- even as he scurried out of office with his tail between his legs. Yeah, one thing you said is right, Karma is a bitch for those guys LOL. As it pertains to me--that's up to God and I know I'm a sinner as we all are and I fall short daily. That said though, I don't fear any karma you might be conjuring, I sleep like a baby each night when my head hits the pillow. Make sure you understand what I am telling you, and have a pleasant weekend. :)

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1