Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Friday, August 10, 2018

On the Andrew McKay AM 1620 Morning Show Today---



I'll be talking about the strange way yesterday morning's committee of the whole ended, the true back story of how that happened, and the true issues surrounding the agenda item that was not heard yesterday about opening up beach access for the people of Escambia County, how we are going to #OpenOurBeach !  (Michael Carro will be guest-hosting the show today)

Listen to the brief interview here to get the true scoop on what the real back-story was from yesterday's strange ending to the Committee of the Whole meeting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please bring it to a vote move it from discussion to an agenda item and direct the staff to proceed. ASAP

My fear is, if it is just discussed..Blah blah blah..then still nothing will happen. Don't let this become political. Govern and do the work that the electorate sent you in to do.

We don't have Five Kingdoms here in Escambia.

How about make a decision as a Board and do not let another commissioner thwart a board decision nor undermine staff directives.

Open it before Labor Day and then get the grant filed (if it has not been followed up on) for the additional RESTORE project that was already submitted to the Department of the Treasury. DOn't let one commissioner get the rest of you in hot water.


Why was this grant not followed up on and implemented as submitted to the Department of the Treasury?

Anonymous said...

People freaking out about the 5:11 AM time stamp. It's a default right? I see it over and over.(sometimes it changes) #graspingatstraws

Jeff Bergosh said...

To the buzzing beehive of conspiracy theorists: It was one of two ways this interview happened. [full disclosure, one of these two scenarios is pure fiction, one is fact]

1.) I awoke to a low frequency hum in the forest behind my house, only to see through the mist of the morning an outline of the Sasquatch saluting a hovering UFO, not of the Grey or Reptilian variety, but the Nordic species of Extraterrestrial. I quickly closed my eyes, concentrated on my inner ESP, as the sasquatch and I simultaneously donned our tin foil hats --- through telepathy I heard the voice from the sky telling me-- The Moon Landing was a fake, the CIA took down the towers, JFK was an inside job, but most importantly--call in to the Andrew McKay Pensacola AM radio show today, AM1620 wants to speak to you, call in, call in this morning, do it do it!

---Or

2.) I called in, as I sometimes do when I hear interesting topics being discussed or if I'm asked to call in, and they did a 5 minute interview with me on the spot covering the topic (s) du jour.

LMAO

Which is the likely explanation

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but I will post on JUECW facebook to get the real reason because they are the ultimate source of the truth, at least that's what Elvis suggested I do.

Anonymous said...

Some are calling you out about the canvassing board, most don't understand that you are not on a campaign but after Alan wins, they will call for a recount and become even more the obstructionist party with "Doul gas under here" leading the charge.

See it now: "monsters under the bed"

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1