Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Sunday, September 27, 2020

Debris Removal Report 9-27-2020

 Our debris removal consultant, Thompson Consulting Services, provided board members the below report this morning on our debris hauling to date for our three debris removal contractors.

Interesting information that citizens will want to see.  The recovery is underway!







3 comments:

Mel Pino said...

Thank you so much for your fast response with this information and the letter on the private roads, Commissioner Bergosh. It's so helpful.

It looks like the above is the data on public ROW and lands only? I could have that wrong so please correct if it is. Really looking forward to what you might hear back with concrete information on whether the County intends to assist people with transporting debris out of their yards.

Unknown said...

Jeff, do you know how long the burn ban will be in place. I live a quarter mile down a dirt rd and they told me I have to take it to main rd. Since I don't have a truck that is not the most effective plan for me.

Anonymous said...

Some things can't be helped -- like if WEAR reports that Political "chit" TDT means political hit..but
Watch the next invest in the gulf..

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1