Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Monday, June 13, 2022

On WCOA's "Real News with Rick Outzen" Later this Morning

I'll be on "Real News with Rick Outzen" later this morning talking public safety budgeting for the upcoming year



I've been invited to appear on the morning drive's best and highest rated local news/talk program "Real News with Rick Outzen" later this morning.

I'll be discussing and recapping last week's BCC meeting and some topics sure to come up will be:

1.  Funding for ECFR

2.  This year's budget

3.  Finding a proper location for the D1 Medical Examiner's Office

4.  Public Safety budgeting for the upcoming year and potentially 3-years.

Ahead of our meeting this Thursday--this discussion this morning should be a good one.

Once I get the podcast back from Rick, I will post it here.

No comments:

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1