Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Tuesday, February 22, 2022

What Questions will I Poll the Audience With at Tonight's Town Hall Meeting?



As I typically do during my town hall meetings, I ask the audience their opinions on various topics of interest to the citizens and constituents of Escambia County.  Not necessarily scientific, It is always very interesting.  Here are the questions, below, that I intend to ask at tonight's D1 Townhall in Beulah.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it make you nervous to answer questions from the audience in which you don't have a rehearsed answer. Reminds me of another elected individual.

Anonymous said...

Look like an efficient set up and way to run a town hall. Some attending don't want the run on speakers who just like to hear themselves talk like at public forum. We know we can pick up the phone and call directly.

Jeff Bergosh said...

Anon 8:55--nah...I like the open question format. Anon 1:19--thanks--I like to keep them orderly, efficient, and organized.

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1