Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Monday, May 6, 2019

The Lineup--A Tragedy in One Act



Detective:  "Alright--take a look at these five thugs, err, I mean suspects--Is the guy who attacked, mugged, and robbed you--do you see him here"

Victim:  "Yes, I see the one who did this to me"

Detective:  "That's great, all you have to do is tell me which one it is, and we will be able to prosecute and build a case--and don't worry: they can't see or hear you from behind this glass and two-way mirror"

Victim:  "I know they can't hear me or see me.  They are all a terrible bunch, this lineup"

Detective:  "Huh?"  "But they all didn't attack, rob, and mug you, did they?"  I thought you said you could identify your attacker?"

Victim:  "Yes, you're right.  I can see him--but I think they are all terrible, all of them.  I'm not going to point out the one who attacked, and  robbed and mugged me though....I'll just leave."

Detective:  "What??----Wait--if you don't identify the actual perpetrator--they ALL go free.  I'll have to let them go and that means the guilty one might do this to somebody else--maybe even to someone you know and care about!?!"

Victim:  "I know, I'll just leave though.  I'll be fine. And It's easier that way and after all, you called it anyway they are all a terrible bunch of thugs, this lineup......"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really wish she would file a complaint

Anonymous said...

I am watching the May2 Agenda review meeting on the video.

Who released the fact that they were looking into the EMT training to WEAR?

To me it looks like to internally look at problems and correct them was going along on time and just fine.

This looks like a push to hire Rescue 1, same one used at Pulse, where Nail was involved with not using the bullet proof vests..


Wow talk about throw Lavoy and Coughlin under the bus

This smells fishy

Anonymous said...

So HR was involved complaining about Edler..so is this her complaining back?
why did Underhill leave the room? He is missing the sole source discussions.

1 hour 47..

Looks like going to Rescue 1 is a problem..Underhill sure seemed to be pushing this.

It's only continuing education. What the big deal?

Anonymous said...

Well from here, still looks like a bunch of bull. So you all wrote off the EMS bill, Some don't pay, and you always write things off. The one running to the news buffaloing about ordering an IA to try to make themselves look important and cause problems,reminds me of some one thinking the way to fix something is to demolish it, drop bombs and blow the place up, climb on top of the rubble and plant a flag and the cult thinks he's a hero,.

Note

The cult reporter's internet goes out at specif times reporting on meetings.

and twin..the license does say residential and you know it. If that's an attack than a sneeze is a CAT 5

But BOCC if you put up with this and deflect and ignore it yourself then there it is.

Let then know just because two or three people see the truth, most do not, and push it to the new Administrator is kicking the can. We deserve better than this.

Anonymous said...

They are running from this
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psychology-self/2018/08/narcissist-arguing/

Anonymous said...

Was one commissioner working in concert with the FF union to put his man in place as Director of Public safety? That is what it looks like. That's illegal isn't it? Are you all going to let that happen?

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1