Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Monday, August 29, 2022

"Napkin-Man" Shares His Words of Wisdom with D1........Again

Some constituents call.

Others, they send email.

Others still will send messages of concern via Facebook messanger.

And many will simply find me out in town, at Home Depot, Publix, Wal Mart, or even out at dinner, and just come over to me personally to let me know what they think about any number of things.

And then, there is "Napkin-Man.'

Napkin man has sent four letters to my office over the years; short notes, saucy language, scribbled on other cards or repurposed pieces  of scrap paper.  

Last week I received my fourth letter from Napkin Man.  So I thought I'd share his thoughts with you  😊 !     (I darkened out the curse words and offensive terms that Napkin Man likes to use)



2 comments:

Alice Hurst Neal said...

"Napkin-Man" needs to take a handwriting class.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the ole German lady who hangs around on the gossip page.

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1