Guidelines

I am one member of a five person board. The opinions I express on this forum are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Escambia County Staff, Administrators, Employees, or anyone else associated with Escambia County Florida. I am interested in establishing this blog as a means of additional transparency to the public, outreach to the community, and information dissemination to all who choose to look. Feedback is welcome, but because public participation is equally encouraged, appropriate language and decorum is mandatory. Although this is not my campaign site for re-election--sometimes campaign related information will be discussed, therefore in an abundance of caution I add the following : Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican, for Escambia County Commissioner District 1








Thursday, August 18, 2022

I'll Be On WCOA's "Real News with Rick Outzen" This Morning at 7:10 Discussing the Contractor Competency Board

 



I've been invited to appear on the Pensacola area's best, most highly rated morning drive news program, "Real News with Rick Outzen" on the area's best news/talk station 1370 WCOA


I've been invited to appear and will be the 7:10 guest this morning on "Real News with Rick Outzen" on 1370 WCOA.  The topic will be the contractor competency board, a subject that is on our BCC agenda later this morning.

Should be an interesting conversation.  When I get the podcast of the conversation I will post it here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beats me why anyone listen to the little gossipy bitch Underhill. He is the one who got the private records of his fellow commissioners and published them.
He set up the IT and Gilley.
Flush the turd.

Political Advertisement Paid For and Approved by Jeff Bergosh, Republican for Escambia Commission D1